It is good of you to “pop-by”.
One of our Rotary Club friends asks a creative, ice-breaker question when she meets someone for the first time. She says “what’s your story?” Well, that question applies to downsizing too. What’s your (Downsizing) story?
If you have already been through this process or are still in it, you are welcome to share your experience on this page. If you are unsure of where to start, here are a few questions to consider. Just pick one (or more) of them and start writing …
- What was important to you about downsizing?
- What did you learn from your experience?
- What would you do differently, if you did it all over again?
- How long did it take you to downsize?
- How did you downsize?
- What downsizing steps are you still taking, if any?
- What type of home did you move from and to?
- What kind of help did you get in your downsizing process?
How to “Leave a Reply” (Comment):
As soon as you go to the Comment box, the system will ask you for your email address and name. Your email address is not displayed online or ever made public. It is OK to enter your First Name and the Initial of your last name only. Ignore the “Website” box, unless you wish to enter a link to yours.
When you finish typing, your comments will appear on the screen and will enter the “Moderation” stage. This site follows the WordPress default/best practices of holding comments temporarily before they are published.
A penny for your thoughts!